$GBPUSD finally reached the major psychological level of 1.60 this week with the high at 1.5992. $GBPJPY breached its major psychological level of 130.00 with its high of 130.11 this week. However, both pairs finished the week with a healthy pullback as sterling weakened versus most of the majors on Friday. The $EURGBP was an exception as that pair probed new lows on the week at 0.8314 on across-the-board euro weakness.
- MANUFACTURING GROWTH EASES, HOUSE PRICES UP (David Smith’s EconomicsUK.com)
- 2012 – The Year We All Learn to Live Dangerously (EconoMonitor)
- Volcker Rule May Impact Banks in Germany, U.K., France, EU Says (Bloomberg)
- GBPUSD Update (50’s Blog)
- GBPJPY more gas in the tank (Chart.ly)
- GBPCAD bearish (Chart.ly) [patience pays]
- GBPUSD Mixed on SSI (Chart.ly)