Poor UK retail sales weakened sterling across the board. However, it remains to be seen if this weakness will be sustained or if it merely provides buying opportunities for bulls.
- The U.K. 2012 Budget in Two Minutes (Bloomberg)
- RETAIL SALES DISAPPOINT (EconomicsUK.com)
- UK CBI: Manuf Output Expectations, Inflation Pressures Rise (Forex Live)
- UK inflation could be stickier than the BOE forecasts (Forex.com)
- GBPJPY daily chart (@Nictrades on Chart.ly)
- GBPUSD Update (50’s Blog)
- GBPCHF 4HR (@MichaelHowe123 on Twitpic)