I was honored today to be on @spz_trades’s last show on BFTD.tv with @NicTrades. @NicTrades is a superwoman who chatted markets in the middle of a power outage. She rocks. Some of her key observations for 2014 that I took away:
- $AUDUSD to 0.9000 off the double bottom
- $USDJPY to 112
- USD lower and USD pairs higher
- $EURUSD to 1.43
- Correction in $SPX, $DAX and $FTSE
- Stocks will have to rally on their own merit, not QE
I was clearly the student in the room and now in hindsight there are a number of thing I WISH I could say now. SMH. Face plant. So I’ll say them here.
- I do see $EURGBP higher to 0.8600. I also still see heading lower in 2014 to 0.8000. It might happen way sooner than I imagined if current price action is any indication.
- $GBPAUD is due a correction lower. Much lower. But if it were to correct to 1.7670 the 50% Fibonacci level, hold, and rip to new highs at 2.10, it would be the trade of the year.
- Other great follows right now on Twitter for new traders that I didn’t mention: my traders list
I love that this blog gives me the opportunity to reflect on myself and remain true to who I am. I don’t know if it was nerves (Nic is a rock star!) or because I had company the night before, but I don’t feel like I came off myself today. Hopefully, you all can enjoy listening in on this chat about markets and trading for 2014.