No real surprises from the $FED or the BoJ yesterday as both left interest rates unchanged. With equities higher still after the FOMC statement, it is hard to see risk currencies fall more from here. While the USD seems to be trading on fundamentals (rising on good US news after both US NFP and somewhat hawkish Fed statement), it remains to be seen if that is a new shift in the market or if risk still rules investor sentiment.
- Preview: UK Claimant Count – Will Employment Data Knock Back GBP? (fxtimes)
- First Two 2012 Fed Statements Side By Side (The Basis Point)
- No Real Easing from Bank of Japan This Time (Earnfx)
- GBP/AUD: On The Verge Of A Significant Breakout (FX360)
- GBPCHF 4H (@800PipGorilla on MyPict.me)
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY Key Levels and Bias (Tics&Pips)
- A technical break on a more fundamentally anchored pair (@johnkicklighter on Chart.ly)