Sterling refuses to weaken even as economic data slips and members of the BoE still look to add more QE. The $GBPUSD continues to make higher highs at 1.5999 though still remains capped by the major 1.60 level. Even the almighty commodity dollars (AUD, NZD, and CAD) are weak against the GBP. Are we seeing the beginnings of a bear trend reversal in sterling?
- Why is the UK economy failing? (Marginal Revolution)
- GBPUSD Update (50’s Blog)
- GBP/USD 27 MARCH 2012 (FX DAILY FORECAST)
- GBPCHF Daily (MyPict)
- Charts, 2012 – Week 13 (Stoic Trading)
- EURGBP Daily (Screencast)
- Yen Pairs on Ichimoku 4 HR (Twitpic)