This week rounds out the major central bank announcements for the month of March. Three central banks are on tap to release decisions on monetary policy: the Bank of Japan, the Federal Reserve, and the Swiss National Bank. Of course, the Fed is the highlight. But with the Fed in the news so much last week, one has to wonder what more the Fed can give the markets.
- Watching GBP Pairs (Dollar and 10Cents)
- EURGBP Update (50’s Blog)
- Chart of the Day: Growth! (Credit Writedowns) [Because at the end of the day, it’s all about who’s making money.]
- QE Set To Leave British Pensions $141 Billion In The Hole (Business Insider)
- ECB fires inflation warning, trumpets success of cash flood (Yahoo! Finance)
- Brazil inflation eases in Feb, backing up rate cut (Reuters) [Interesting. Brazil has comparable inflation to UK but is growing whereas UK is contracting.]
- What To Celebrate (FaithMightFX)