Being wrong early in cable kept me on the sidelines for the rest of the day. A good day to be out as the $EURGBP, $GBPUSD, and $GBPJPY saw whippy sideways actions to end the week. The $GBPCAD, $GBPAUD, and $GBPNZD came off their breakout highs as commodities firmed up a bit today after vicious selloffs all week. The question for the new week is whether sterling continues to consolidate or will the bull trend resume? Until that time. Enjoy the weekend.
- GBP/USD 1D (Chart.ly)
- GBPCAD expecting a short term rally… (Chart.ly)
- GBPUSD Weekly chart (Chart.ly)
- Euro Becoming New Dollar (WSJ)
- U.K. Banks Push for Yuan Swap (WSJ)
- China Moves Towards More Easing… (Economonitor)