An interesting theme has caught fire in the markets in recently: BLAME EUROPE. The entire world blames the Eurozone for global economic slow down, weak markets, and high inflation. The Eurozone blames Greece. The Greeks blame the government. The government blames the markets. The markets punish the euro.
- David Cameron says UK’s ‘safety’ paramount in euro crisis (BBC)
- U.K. Wages Will Keep Falling, While Bonus Payments Slump (WSJ)
- David Cameron: Eurozone “either has to make-up or it is looking at a potential break-up” (Open Europe)
- Lecturing Germany on the euro could be a diplomatic own goal for Cameron (The Telegraph)
- SNB: Defending the Floor (WSJ)
- NERVES BUILD OVER RISK OF “DISORDERLY” FALL OF BRAZIL’S REAL (Dow Jones)
- France will not ratify current EU fiscal pact (Al Jazeera)